My client is a well-established yet very modern Building Services Design Consultancy operating from various locations in the South East. They seek a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer who is able to demonstrate an excellent background in the design of mechanical services in a variety of challenging projects.
Generous holiday entitlement, contributory pension, flexible working pattern, cycle to work scheme, bonus scheme, social events/days.
- Leading project surveys, design, specifications, on-site supervision and management of mechanical services installations
- Producing drawings, specifications, calculations
- Attend client meetings throughout life cycle of project
- Identify new business opportunities/client relationships
- Working side by side with a Principal Engineer and leading more junior engineers
- Working on projects through from inception to completion and handover
- Management of feasibility studies, project design and contract administration
- Acting as Project Leader on projects
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services or industry equivalent
- Experience of managing/mentoring junior team members
- Able to demonstrate a good range of project experience across different sectors
- Revit experience necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a competent MS Word and Excel user
- Accurate, good organisational and prioritisation skills
- The successful candidate will also need to have their own transport and driving license.