If you are an ambitious Senior Facade Engineer who wants to work on awe-inspiring projects then keep reading!
An award-winning engineering design practice is looking for a Senior Facade Engineer who is passionate about engineering. They have built an excellent reputation through a commitment to research and innovation and they often collaborate with the most respected names in architecture and design. Their dynamic office provides a supportive and highly sociable work environment, international experience and great opportunities for personal development.
You Will Be:
- Managing a number of projects, working with the client, architect and other engineering consultants.
- Leading projects, overseeing production of sketch, drawing and specification deliverables.
- Carrying out site inspections, preparing technical reports.
- Mentoring and managing junior team members.
- Monitoring and reporting on project performance against agreed timelines and fees.
- A degree in engineering or architecture, and preferably a relevant postgraduate degree.
- 6+ years proven experience and a rounded knowledge of the engineering aspects of facades.
- Working knowledge of BS/EN standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A collaborative approach.
Apply today and take this opportunity to help you fulfill your potential