My client is looking for electrical engineers with the ability to sometimes install, Maintain service and repair EV charging points across London and adjacent counties. The public will sometimes also want to talk to you about EVs and EV charging, and occasionally our customers see you and want to engage about my client’s and EV experience. You will also support our Sales team with pre-sales surveys and estimating costs for on-street and oﬀ-street installations.
- Install, test and commission new EV charge points
- Upgrade existing charge points
- Carry out routine maintenance
- Carry out reactive maintenance
- Conduct 1st and 2nd-line repairs in the ﬁeld, keeping our charge-points operational and clean for our customers’ reliable and ease of use
- Support the Sales team within your area with pre-sales survey activities, system design and costing, and occasionally installation, test and certiﬁcation itself.
This role will suit if you
- Are a qualiﬁed electrician with 3 years post qualiﬁcation experience
- Have worked within street lighting upgrade or maintenance frameworks due to the similar nature and technicalities of works.
- Have G39 certiﬁed (Desirable but not essential)
- Complete routine operational reports and documentation reliably and in a timely manner
- Are computer literate to able to use online portals and computer (Apple MacBook) and smartphone (Apple iPhone) tools
- Are self-managing, highly motivated and great in front of customers.
- 18th Edition NVQ3 + Inspection & Testing
Please contact email@example.com or call 02081384125 for further information