Are you a Contracts Manager with healthcare experience? Are you looking for a role within a NHS trust? Do you live in the Berkshire Area ?
What you need?
- Accounts and finance experience.
- Worked in an NHS Trust for 2 or more years.
Key Responsibilities ?
- Knowledge of dealing with commercial contracts with suppliers and review of contracts.
- Linking up with in house procurement teams and accounts payable.
- conduct review of housekeeping of supplier accounts in line with KPIs around billing and payments of the critical and major supply contracts.
- This role is a temp 6-month contract with the ability to go Perm at the end.
- The salary for this role is £38- £40 an hour.
- You have the choice whether to be paid PAYE or Umbrella.
If this role is for you then don’t hesitate to call me on 07442508802 or email me on Jack.Watson@voxconsultants.com