- Working on commercial clients’ sites installing and commissioning EVCPs.
- Working on various sites throughout the UK installing both AC and DC charge points.
- Working on PFS and Non-PFS sites
- Work with project managers to understand the installation requirements for each site.
- Working from design documents to install electrical equipment to the designer’s specification.
- Work with other trades both in-house and external to ensure the program of work is adhered to.
- Ensure highest SHEQ standards are enforced.
- Keep up to date with current electrical regulations and industry standards.
- Work with site managers to ensure electrical equipment is landed on time.
- Work with our ICP teams
- Travel throughout the UK
Skills & Abilities Required for This Position:
- Experienced electrician with commercial EV experience.
- Experience of commercial and industrial electrical applications.
- Electrical qualifications including NVQ level 3, inspection & testing.
- 18th Edition
- Full UK Driving Licence
- IT competency, will be issued a laptop, tablet and mobile phone for email, internal database, forms, programming of EVCP’s, etc.
- Good planning & organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills with ability to deal with multiple issues simultaneously and to a conclusion
- Good communicator – ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Flexible about hours and travel – usual hours of 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Self-motivated with enthusiasm
- Team player
Skills & Abilities Required (Desirable):
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Industry background/ experience – (Highly desirable)
- UKPIA/ SPA accredited – (Highly desirable)
- Experience working on forecourt sites – (Extremely desirable)
- CompEx Ex07 & Ex08 – (Extremely desirable)