An international engineering consultancy seeks a Senior Acoustic Consultant to work on a wide range of high-profile design projects for their London studio. This impressive and well-known brand offer the opportunity to work on challenging, high-profile projects in a stimulating, inter-disciplinary design setting.
Staff are supported to achieve their full potential and are encouraged to develop their skills across a broad range of activities and in various project sectors including workplace, healthcare, education, historic, sport and leisure, residential and sci-tech. Engineers work together to apply new solutions to engineering challenges, creating some of the most exciting, sustainable, and award-winning buildings in the UK and overseas.
- Run your own projects from inception to hand-over
- Assist senior team leaders and management
- Provide guidance and mentor more junior team members
- Create successful acoustic design solutions alongside clients, architects, engineers, and designers
- Carry out a variety of technical duties on a range of projects across multiple sectors
- Develop your skills and experience in a supportive and friendly environment
- Good time management in order to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Able to use reasoning alongside experience to provide design solutions which balance with wider architectural and engineering needs
- Experience interpreting and analysing data and communicate conclusions in technical reports and client presentations.
- Skills in Microsoft, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, REVIT/BIM, and specialist acoustics modelling software (including CadnaA, ODEON, INSUL) are desired.
Benefit from excellent personal development working alongside some of the best engineers, designers, and architects, as well as an attractive remuneration package that includes a competitive salary, flexible pension allowance, private medical insurance, contribution towards professional subscriptions, a stimulating working environment and excellent prospects for career advancement.