My client has a large number of Electric Vehicle charging units installed throughout the UK. My client’s responsibility is ongoing service support and planned preventative maintenance of these products.
My client is currently looking for a Service Engineer to join our rapidly growing business.
You will be responsible for providing ongoing service support and planned preventative maintenance of our EV charge points.
Your main responsibilities will be to maintain the charge points, this includes
- visual inspection
- testing of the charging mode protocols
- Following company’s Health and Safety Policy alongside your own and other persons' health, safety and welfare.
- Methodical fault-finding skills
- Experience of PC’s and networking environments
- Ability to work on own, as well as part of a team
- Be able to work under pressure and client-controlled environment.
- Be open to travel further afield including flights and nights away from home.
- Have a courteous manner and ability to communicate confidently with all levels of client staff
- Full, clean UK driver's licence (max 3 points considered)
As well as providing a competitive salary and benefits packages, as part of our drive to provide a comfortable and supportive working environment, we will support your career development and you will also receive.
- Industry competitive salary, with the opportunity to earn overtime.
- Company Vehicle with the option of private use including partners
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
For further information please contact Jason.Manze@voxconsultants.com or call 02081384125