Job Title – Handyman
Location – Wolverhampton, England
Contract – 6 month contract
Hours – Monday to Friday 37.5 hours
Pay rate – £16.18 per hour
We at Vox Consultants are recruiting for a client based in the Wolverhampton area.
- Work with and assist electrical, mechanical, plumbing, joinery trade personnel as directed.
- Work and assist external contractors as required
- Liaise with hospital staff on a daily basis.
- Carry out minor maintenance works and minor repairs to mechanical, electrical, plumbing and joinery equipment. – such as blocked sinks and toilets, lamp replacement and general repairs to fixtures and fittings (ceiling tiles, blinds, cupboards, ironmongery) and minor redecoration.
- Carry out general labouring duties and other works commensurate with the grade, personal abilities and experience.
- Maintain records and complete service reports as appropriate.
- Adhere to H&S policies and comply with Safe Systems of work as operated by Technical Services, together with Statutory Regulations such as Health & Safety, COSHH etc.
- Maintain, adjust and operate associated trades machinery.
- Assist in the maintenance of accurate work and maintenance records.
The Successful Candidate:
- Complete DBS if required.
- Be able to provide 3 years worth of referencing
If you are interested in this role, then please apply or send over your CV to email@example.com